NHS inform Musculoskeletal 

Musculoskeletal Helpline has a useful self help section at the above link for different parts of the body. There is also an option to self refer to a triage team who will contact you to discuss further options.

Our reception team may also be able to arrange contact with a physiotherapist for more severe problems.

NHS ScotlandThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website